When people think of new fashion trends they normally think of clothes, but the newest beauty craze that has hit the middle age market is Botox& Fillers. Botox is used to eliminate the look of aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles on the face, neck. Most commonly, patients use Botox to eliminate crow’s feet around the eyes, wrinkles on the forehead, and frown or laugh lines.Patients seek more and more of the nonsurgical options for anti-aging. Fillers have thus gained ground. Subtle enhancement in facial aesthetics with an emphasis on a more natural look constitutes the current trend and popularizes minimally invasive techniques in volumetric rejuvenation. It has become such a popular and ‘user friendly’ alternative to traditional cosmetic surgery. HairFair is the first in Kerala to bring in all these under one roof.
Botox treatments are conducted in older adults.
No change to the facial expressions rather provides a relaxed and rejuvenated appearance
Provides softer appearance to your frown lines within 3 days after the treatment
Full results in 7 days
The natural, purified protein in Botox Injections relaxes dynamic wrinkle-causing muscles and thereby providing a rejuvenated appearance to the skin. Through the treatment, gradually, the lines get smoother and new lines are prevented from forming. It is a non-surgical procedure by which a small amount of protein is injected with a fine needle into selected facial muscles by a trained doctor.
Side Effects :
The treatment includes some temporary and localized side effects which are:
- Burning or stinging feeling while injecting Botox
- Swelling or bruising in the body ( in the injection site)
- Drooping of eyelid or eyebrow for a short time period (Very rare side effect)
After Care :
- Do not swim or exercise on the day of your Botox treatment.
- Avoid massage in the injected area at least for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid sleeping, lifting or bending for 4 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid steam and any other facial treatment for at least 2 days after the treatment.